BLACK FRIDAY 40% DISCOUNT CODE: 5mpzqn1
Current version: 1.2.50 (last update 17.11.2022)
GroomBear toolkit allows you to create and modify guides/cards inside SideFX Houdini.
- Groom node has whole range of grooming tools, not only for short fur, but for long hair as well. Designed to use with a radial menu for faster workflow.
- Brushes: mask, comb, force, shape, scatter, draw, move, copy, cut, lift, rotate, smooth, scale, clump, paint, custom, edit, swirl. Some brushes also includes sub-brushes.
- Cards node, which allows you to convert guides to template geometry (for example planes, feathers, tubes).
Nodes are locked. GroomBear's groom node has digital asset wrapper, so it can be customized to some extent.
What you will get:
• GroomBear Toolkit
• Documentation with gif images (as Houdini help page)
• Groom node overview tutorial (link to part 1 in installation instructions)
• Example scene files
• Windows/Linux (for now it won't work on macOS)
• Houdini 17.5.229 and up (GroomBear 1.1.39, no more updates)
• Houdini 18.0.287 and up (GroomBear 1.2.45)
• Houdini 18.5.351 and up (GroomBear 1.2.45)
• Houdini 19.0.383 and up (GroomBear 1.2.45)
• Houdini 19.5.303 and up (GroomBear 1.2.48)
• Indie: nodes are in .hdalc format, limited to 1 device.
• FX: nodes are in .hda format, limited to 5 devices.
• STUDIO: nodes are in .hda format, unlimited number of devices within the organization.